Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Skincare Routine



When I was younger I suffered with bad acne and scars from it throughout high school and college. In college I started using Murad and it worked so well that I no longer needed to use it. I thought I'd share my skin routine routine with you all. First are the exfoliators, the first is First Aid Beauty's Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay. I use this bout once a week. For days that I really feel my pores clogged I use Lush's Dark Angels. When I exfoliate but still see a bunch of blackheads in my pores, I use the Black Charcoal peel off mask from Daiso Japan. This is similar to the Biore Pore Strips, but in mask form. It takes a while to dry on your skin, but the results are worth it.

Then I use the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. The cleanser leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh and it smells like cucumber, which is fantastic! On some days, when I have free time I used the Fresh Rose Face Mask. This mask also smells amazing and really makes my skin feel fresh and helps with redness from acne. The moisturizer I use is the DDF oil free Moisturizing Dew. This is the only moisturizer that keep my skin from breaking out. I use it before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. Finally I sometimes use the Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector for acne spots that aren't going away as fast as I'd like. The results aren't very noticeable, but I still use it.

Once and a while when I see my face breaking out too much I use my Murad facial cleanser, but only about once or twice a year when I'm really stressed. Also, I always hear about Neutrogena but as a teen I found out I as allergic to it so I've usually gone to other company's that focus on my type of sensitive oily skin with dry patches throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment