Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fun Q & A




Thank you to Fran for sharing this questionnaire, I was looking for more blog ideas and this helped me from my writer's block. You can read her answers here.

1. Would you rather never have internet access again or never be able to travel outside your home country again?
That's a difficult question. Though I would miss googling things and watching YouTube videos, I would rather be able to travel. The feeling of being trapped and not experiencing other cultures sounds awful!

2. What's your naughtiest habit during your working day?
Watching YouTube videos instead of doing my household chores.


3. Where do you do most of your people-watching?
At the gym, no one talks to each other but there are people that do weird stuff, like run awkwardly, walking around nude in the locker room. It's a weird place where I just have to keep my head down from all the uncomfortable situations.


4. On average, what time of day are you most happy and content?
When I get ready for bed and my cat is already waiting for my to give her cuddles.

5. What are some of your strangest pet peeves?
I hate when people make mouth sounds and chewing sounds when they eat. My ears can't take it. And when they open their mouths to each and make the noises louder, is just hell for me.


6. If you could choose, which decade would you have grown up in?
The 60s. I would have loved to have seen The Beatles, Janis Joplin, Hendrix, and all the greats live and experience the change in American culture! Hence the photo above, I think I'd try my best to look like Cher.


7. Would you rather be Penny Crayon or have Bernards Watch?
I had to google, I guess Bernard's Watch? It feels like Zach Morris' time stopping powers.

8. Where can you be found at a big house party?
Next to the owner's pet, hanging out with them.

9. Which talent do you most envy in others?
The ability to experience and emotion and then move on. I tend to stay in a sad and unhappy "feeling" for a really long time and constantly trying to get out of it.


10. When and why did you start your blog?
I started it when I began selling on Etsy. I wanted people to see that I was a real person that they could trust and buy from.

11. What are your goals for 2016?
To work on manifesting the future I want for my life. Including worrying on my relationships, working out and eating better and keeping a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment