Home About Shop News Support

Friday, May 27, 2016

Vintage Pop Up Shop in June!


Guess what! I'm doing a pop-up shop in June at the Sierra Madre Community Yard Sale. Mostly, because it's near the town where I live and It's a date that is perfect for me. If you'd like something from my shop, seasand.etsy.com you should buy it now, before it's too late. I have many new items and plenty to sell. If you're in the area, please stop by Booth 10 and say hi, I'd love to meet some of my followers, customers and readers! I'm very excited, my first pop-up was in 2014, you can read about it here and be sure to join my event page here.

Date: June 4, 2016
Time: 8AM - 12PM
Booth: #10
Location: Sierra Vista Park
Address: 611 E Sierra Madre Blvd, Sierra Madre, CA 91024
Join the Etsy Event Page: https://www.etsy.com/local/event/46352793511/sea-sand-vintage-pop-up-at-the-sierra-june-4

No comments:

Post a Comment