Home About Shop News Support

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Foundation Search and Reviews


It's my birthday and I decided to go to Sephora to pick up my gift and look for a new foundation. I am currently between another search. I loved my Temptu foundation, but when they changed to only premier airbrush, I had to find a less expensive and carry-on foundation. I tried the COVER FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation from Sephora back in 2012 and 2013 but it applied very cake-like and felt like clay on my face. It just was too heavy. I happily found the Vera Wang, Simply Vera at Kohl's. Then I found that I got less acne when I also use Maybelline Pure BB Cream. I did this for about two years, unfortunately I went to buy more and it is no longer sold at Kohl's. So I tried Lorac CC Cream. It had great reviews so I thought that it would be a perfect combination of the two I had been using. The Lorac did not work well with my skin, it smeared, didn't blend well and although the color fit me best, it just wasn't right. So I was on the search again.

Happily, the Bobbi Brown BB Cream was the first one I tried in Sephora and it has been perfect! I only need a small amount for the perfect amount of coverage. It gives me a healthy glow, does not smear or go on streaky. I am very pleased and I hope that my long time foundation search is over. I have been searching since 2012 and usually carrying about two or three different foundations in my purse, along with the Maybelline BB Cream. Which foundation do you use? Do you have any favorites that are discontinued too?

No comments:

Post a Comment