Home About Shop News Support

Monday, March 7, 2016

LA Art Book Fair 2016



 This is my third year going to the LA Art Book Fair at the Geffen/Museum of Contemporary Art space. And although I love this fair, it is getting so popular that there are too many people. It is a free event in Little Tokyo, which is rare for Los Angeles. I didn't have any books that I was looking for but I found a few, my haul is listed below.


 

"Bauhaus Schlemmer!" is a book/magazine that focuses on the Bauhaus school in Germany and their costume designs. The book, "We go to the gallery" is a funny book that turns the "Dick and Jane" books on its head! This book is by Dung Beetle Books. Lastly is "A Brief History of Curating", by my favorite curator, Hans Ulrich Obrist. He also autographed this book, which is my second book of his and I actually also met Hans and asked him to sign my first book in 2013.



This is a page from the "We go to the gallery" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment