Home About Shop News Support

Monday, February 29, 2016

A Natural Homeopathic Sick Day


I've been sick for the past week and although I couldn't take time off work, I was able to rest over the weekend. Here are some of my cold survival necessities: Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops, Purple Onion Tea, Nova Homeopathic Therapeutics for a Cold, doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Adele Covers ‘Vogue’ March 2016, Straight Outta Compton DVD.

Had I taken the Nova Cold sooner, I may not have gotten so sick, but I'm glad I was able to take the time to hopefully get better soon. I use the Eucalyptus oil as a "vapor rub" to help me breath through my nose, without the Vicks Vapor Rub mess (but I love that product too). You can read about Purple Onion Tea, here. Ricola are my favorite cough drops, I just love the flavor. I'm not much of a magazine reader, but this a beautiful cover by Annie Leibovitz called to me and I thought a fun read would keep me entertained.  Lastly, I hadn't seen Straight Outta Compton in theaters so I was happy to rent the film and I loved it! As a 90s kid, it was the soundtrack to my childhood. The film was well acted, very informative and brought back so many great memories listening to these songs as a kid on the school bus.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried doTERRA peppermint mixed with the eucalyptus? I use that or the Breathe blend when I'm sick and congested!

    mydoterra.com/noellefahey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried doTERRA peppermint mixed with the eucalyptus? I use that or the Breathe blend when I'm sick and congested!

    mydoterra.com/noellefahey

    ReplyDelete