Home About Shop News Support

Friday, December 28, 2012

Swap Shop December 2012 (Part 1)

Long story short, kind of. Danni from Oh, Hello Friend announced that she was having another Swap Shop this December. I could not pass up this opportunity, especially since I'm such a fan of her shop/blog. We were paired by the aesthetic of our shops. I have luckily paired with Vicki of Vic & Lily Vintage, from Hong Kong. Please check out their blog, here.

This is just the first part of my blog posts of this swap, because I wanted to talk about different aspects of the swap separately. This post is just an introduction to the swap and photos of the lovely packaging that Vicki did! Happily I took some photos before I opened the parcel. The next blog post will be me modeling the lovely vintage clothes that I was given!







1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your wonderful blog through the Etsy team. I am now following your blog and have chosen you for the Liebster Award. Go to my blog to get your award! :) http://maedayblogs.blogspot.com/2012/12/libster-award.html

    ReplyDelete