Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Liebster Award

Much thanks to Saralyn from Studio Maison Blog for nominating this blog for a Liebster Award! While I have enough time to answer these questions, I'll need some time to think about who to nominate.

11 Facts About Me:

1. Where are you most excited to travel?

Anywhere, but I do want to go to England or Ireland.

2. What is your favorite book?

A Christmas Carol. It's my favorite no matter what season it is.

3. What inspires your blog?
My Vintage Shop

4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Watching bad TV or great classic TV.

5. What is your favorite movie?
It's a Wonderful Life... I guess I love Christmas too much.


6. Do you have any pets?
One Cat.


7. What is your favorite scent?
Vanilla and Coconut

8. If money was no object what would you buy?
A trip around the world.

9. Who inspires you the most?
Gandhi

10. What are you looking forward to the most during the holidays?
Some free time work.

11. How did you get started blogging?
I started blogging when I opened my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment