Home About Shop News Support

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wine Tasting


I did come wine tasting in Pasadena with friends. After drinking over 10 glasses of red and white wine I came across the following wines that I would buy bottles of. I would review them, however I don't know enough about wine to give a review that would make sense to those in-the-know.

Everson Royce, Pasadena (website)
Poe Rose of Pinot Noir & Pinot Meunier 2014 / Sonoma $18.90 a bottle (top left)
Vaughn Duffy Pinot Noir 2013 / Russian River Valley $31.50 a bottle (top right)

Monopole Wine, Pasadena (website)
Le Domaine de Menard Cuvee Marine 2013 / France $9.95 a bottle (bottom left)

Mission Wines, South Pasadena (website)
The Tryst, Brunette Bottle from Brian Benson  2012 / Grenache & Mourvèdre $45.00 a bottle (bottom left)


No comments:

Post a Comment