Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What's in my Make-up Bag



From left to right:

Brush: Too Faced, Retractable Kabuki Brush | buy
Blush: tarte, Colored Clay Bronzer Blush, Pink Bronze | buy
BB Cream: Maybelline, Dream Pure BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Clearing Perfector, Medium Tint | buy
Foundation: COVER FX, Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation, G 50 | buy
Lip Balm: Luna, Lemon Zest lip balm | (promotonal item, not sold in stores) shop anyway
Lip Gloss: REVLON Colorburst Lip Gloss, 014 Rosepearl | buy
Eyeliner: E.l.f. Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner, 81206 Black | buy
Cosmetic Sponge Applicator: beautyblender, the original beautyblender in pink | buy
Foundation Brush: i on beauty, Foundation Brush | buy
Brow Brush: Sephora Collection, Pro Brow Brush #20 | buy

I use the sponge for my oily nose and forehead, because the brush leaves streaks. The COVER FX foundation is only a regularly in my bag during spring and summer, when my skin is darker, otherwise the BB cream is great on it's own. I use the brown brush for my brows and to slightly smudge my eye liner for a softer look. Finally, the free Luna lip balm I got once at a promotional event is amazing and the only lip balm that works on my chapped  lips and it smells amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment