Home About Shop News Support

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vintage Bedroom


I have always loved vintage and I have been acquiring pieces since I was a teen. Here are some of my favorite pieces in my bedroom that I love and use often.
I love, love, love this Mint Green Savoy Camera from Ameelia Bedelia Vintage! I have an interest in unique cameras that have a lot of personality.



This vintage vanity mirror is great for putting on make up and I love it so much.



This tiered silver tray was purchased by me for serving scones and tea sandwiches, but I use it to hold my make-up, and other side table items. It's great for organization and it's easy for me to keep all of my small belongings from getting lost.



Finally, my glass jars and bottles that hold my perfume and bath salts. I have two for sale in my Etsy Store, but I have yet to let go of these great glass pieces, they are just so awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment