Home About Shop News Support

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ink and Press

I have always loved rubber stamps, ever since I was a kid. and I also have always enjoyed the craft of stamp and printing. It's great that my Etsy Store has made it possible for me to use my talents and hobbies to create something that I hope my customers will appreciate.

Step One: Cutting an old Calendar and Reusing it for Thank you Notes from Flakes Paperie
The Vintage Cutting Board is from an Oh Hello Friend Pop-up Shop Sale
The Vintage Printers Block is from the LA Printers Fair








Step Two: Using the Vintage Printer's Block for the Thank you note, with a separate Thank you stamp from Michaels Arts and Crafts.




Step Three: Creating a Stamp Block with Carving Tools for the outside of the Packages





No comments:

Post a Comment