Home About Shop News Support

Monday, January 11, 2016

Positive Affirmations for 2016


Below are some positive affirmations to start off your 2016!
  • I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.  
  • Releasing all fear, I step into the success of accomplishing my dreams.
  • Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. I breath and face stressors with a calm mind and relaxed attitude.
  • I allow myself to see the true magnitude of my stressors as small & insignificant.  
  • I listen to and trust my intuition to guide me toward healing.
  • I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone to accomplish the goals I set for myself.
  • I only focus on the next step to take and trust that I am being lead toward the best and highest fulfillment of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment