Home About Shop News Support

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sony Pictures Studio Tour (Part 1)


 I have a great friend who works at Sony Studios/Columbia Pictures, he had offered a tour last year, but I was so busy that I couldn't. But I was able to take a day off from my schedule and I took many photos, but here are some of the Classic Hollywood areas of the studio, which was once MGM.


 



 The buildings are beautifully Art Deco. I mostly love the Cary Grant Theater that has a beautiful sign and posters with Cary.

 


Finally this bungalow (below) that taught many young stars like, Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney, Elizabeth Taylor, etc.  I will post photos of the current and previous projects that Sony has done in the recent years soon. I just wanted to post the Classic Hollywood architecture first.


No comments:

Post a Comment