Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Try the World: Venice Box Review



I am really happy about this box, I loved Venice! I've been wanting to buy some anchovies to make some Caesar salad from scratch, I am so happy to try this with the Orlando U’Piscatori Anchovies! I also just ran out of Olive oil and happy get some of the Merico Maria Rosa Di Consiglia Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I haven't tried the La Bandita Pear and Grappa Jam but I'm very excited about it. The Domori Cherry Chocolate Treats are delicious, I love cherries! The Apicoltura Luca Finocchio Thousand Flowers Honey is good, not great and the container is a bit small. The Mogi Ethic Coffee smells really good, I just don't know how it tastes yet because I'm not sure how to make it correctly just yet. Lastly, I have the Perugina Limoncello Dark Chocolate Bar. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, or lemons but all the reviews I've read have raved about it. Overall, I'm loving everything in this box and I'm sure you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment