Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Silver


                                          


While continuing my silver theme in my new home, I am spray painting my desk, file tray and cork board.


                         
I wanted to create a chevron pattern on my cork board. I didn't make it perfect because it will be covered by my calendar, paper ephemera and photos. More photos to come once, my office is complete so that everyone gets the full effect!


Below are my silver spray paint brushes. The vintage file trays given to me by Dani from http://www.ohhellofriendblog.com , the desk I found on the street for free and the cork board was given to me by my mom when I was in college. The photo shows that chevron design that I created and the other photo shows how my board looks now, after I pinned some of my favorite things from this year. I hope my craft projects have inspired you to buy some spray paint and give new life to your old furniture!


No comments:

Post a Comment