Home About Shop News Support

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Blog Look

This is my new Blog Design 4.0.My previous designs have been based on Vintage items that I have had. My sister, Daniella of Dustland Fashion consulted with me regarding my next blog look. Mainly because I get bored of the same look all the time and I always try to improve my Shop's online presence. This 4.0 features my photos as Polaroids, since I currently have two Polaroid Cameras for sale at Sea Sand Vintage.
As you can see, I've changed the look a bit since last year.


1.0: Vintage Paper




2.0: Getty Villa (My Personal Favorite)





3.0: German Countryside





4.0 Vintage Polaroid








Part One was brainstorming what the new theme would be, my sister an avid camera collector suggested a Polaroid Theme with my Instagram photos. Part Two was going on to Picmonkey.com to edit the photos using their Polaroid Application, next was moving on to Pixelr.com to put them together to into one Banner Image. Short and sweet, but it took about 2 hours to complete this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment