Home About Shop News Support

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend of the Arts!

Shockingly, I had 6 art events in 3 days!



Day One: (All Day) Art and Food Festival
I hired the The Marionette Quintette to play for the event.



Day Two: (Morning) Vintage Sale in Downtown Fullerton
The sale featured these proprietors:
oh, hello friend
Found Rentals
Ruche
Salvage Life
Ameelia Bedelia Vintage
Bohemiennes
Vintage Embellishment
The Tarnished Crown
The House of Blessings



Day Two: (Afternoon) Work
Since I work in an art gallery, I do have to include this lovely piece of art.


Day Two: (Evening) "Little by Little, AKA Poco a Poco" Dance Performance
I helped out and volunteered for my friend's dance organization.



Day Three: (Afternoon) "Un Solo Sol" Mural Unveiling
Met some very nice Los Angeles City Council people and ate some delicious food for a $5 donation.


Day Three: (Evening) Tanabata Festival in Little Tokyo
This was a pleasant surprise, when traveling in LA today.

No comments:

Post a Comment