I took a small hiatus to have a vacation, go Christmas shopping and focus on my full-time job because December is the busiest time of the year for me. However, I was able to finish my mouse pad project! Click here for Part 1 and the link to the blog that inspired this design. Below you can see a close up of the design.
As you can see, I think it looks fantastic! I love i and I can't wait to find the right wireless mouse for this gorgeous DIY project. It look about 1 week, total. Each color took a day to paint and dry, and about two days to retouch and dry. I also added three Mod Podge coats once the paint finished drying.