Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Swap Shop Two

I am thrilled to be a part of the Oh, Hello Friend: You Are Loved Swap Shop this year! I wanted to be a part of it last time, but I was still trying to organize my pre-Etsy Shop inventory and business plan. To quote Danni from her blog, "This swap is all about sending a nice package full of goods from your shop. Your shop does not have to be limited to handmade items. You will be paired with 1 swap partner based on the aesthetic of your shop. The amount is up to you, please try to send a minimum of $25. Keep in mind the packaging, we're all about lovely packages here. Feel free to do a holiday themed package."

I am currently looking for pretty packaging materials to send to my Swap Shop Partner! I am very excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment