Home About Shop News Support

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Instagram Part 3


Capturing nature is always nice, unfortunately,I'm always in my car and rarely have time to take photographs of nature. Above is of a rattlesnake in New Mexico. The photo below is of the La Brea Tar Pits, with the reflection of trees. I found it very moving that the tar looks like water when photographed.



The Photo above is of flowers at a Museum that I volunteer for and below is my back yard, with a little lost bunny resting. The last photo is of the Garden Grounds in the Huntington Library in California. I chose these photos because each has a different subject, background and depth. However I believe that the use of light in each photo is of note because that is what I try to communicate to the viewer.



No comments:

Post a Comment