Home About Shop News Support

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chalkboard Madness


I have been thrifting for a while (at least two weeks) and I have yet to find anything good! I am really picky about the Vintage items I buy because, if they don't sell right away, I will be using space in my studio/office that I need or can use for other Vintage pieces.
When I saw these Chalkboards, I knew that they were perfect, especially since I've been searching for some for a Pop-Up Shop that has been in my mind recently. (I don't have the funds or courage to try selling at a vintage or craft/art fair yet). I really want to gain a fan-base and get a feel for who my customers are.
Here is the listing for the Chalkboards, take a look. They are great for a kitchen, shop or even decor for a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment