Home About Shop News Support

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Listings for Valentine's Day!

I have had these Vintage Valentine's Day Cards since I was a child. The Greeting Cards are also a personal item I bought as a kid and going antique shopping with my mom.



The Sesame Street Valentine's Day Card is one of my favorites! The card depicts Bert and Ernie in a bicycle built for two and the card reads, "'Wheel' You Be My Valentine". The Card is copyrighted Muppets, Inc.




4 Cards that read, "Be My Valentine" with the Teddy Bear and Bunny Painting a Pink Heart.
1 that reads, "You're Special" with the Teddy Bear and Pink Bunny sewing.
1 that reads, "Like You Lots" with the Teddy Bear and Pink Bunny riding a bicycle built for two.
1 that reads, "Have Fun Today!" with the Teddy Bear and Pink Bunny roller skating together.
1 that reads, "Happy Day" with the Teddy Bear and Pink Bunny walking together, holding balloons.



They include 3 with Fox and Bunny that reads, "Greetings"
2 with the Skunk, Bird and Butterfly that reads, "a Cheerful Note"
1 with Panda, Bird and Butterfly that reads, "Hello!"
1 with a Cat and Bird that reads, "Thinking of You"

No comments:

Post a Comment